HAMMOND HAPPENINGS 2019
For more community connections see www.facebook.com/pamburtonhammondtownclerk
Proposed New Town Office at 21 S Main St:
- July 20- Fireman’s Field Days
- July 20 – Hammond Barn Quilt Trail Bus Tour
- August 9 – Celtic Workshops with Steel City Rovers, Iva Smith Memorial Gallery of Fine Arts, 627 State Hwy 37
- August 10 – Scottish Festival at the museum, 10am-4pm- Ongoing events throughout the day: Highland Game demonstrations with the Tughill Heavies, various vendors, blacksmithing, spinning & weaving.
- August 10 – 8:30 AM “Wee Lads and Lassies” Fun Run at Hammond School. 9:15 AM: Bagpiper leads procession of 5K runners from school to St. Lawrence Avenue. 9:30 AM: 5K Kilt Run on County Route 6. For further details visit www.hammondmuseum.com
- Aug. 24 – Hammond Barn Quilt Trail Bus Tour
- Weekly Happenings-
- Hammond Farmer’s Market
- Singer Castle Tours
- Chippewa Bay Maritime Museum
- Mah Jong Mondays
- Thursday Morning Yoga –
- Chair Yoga-
Looking for Involvement:
- Hammond Historical Museum 315-324-5032.
- Scottish Festival at the Hammond Historical Museum – If anyone wants to be on the committee or help for the day, reply or call 315-528-4742
- Hammond School Alumni Reunion at Bella Brooke Winery – Call Marilyn Hunter at 315-324-5743 for more info or to reserve a seat.