HAMMOND HAPPENINGS 2019
For more community connections see www.facebook.com/pamburtonhammondtownclerk
Proposed New Town Office at 21 S Main St:
- August 10 – Scottish Festival at the museum, 10am-4pm
- August 10 – 5K kilt run, 8am-10am.
- Weekly Happenings-
- Hammond Farmer’s Market
- Singer Castle Tours
- Chippewa Bay Maritime Museum
- Mah Jong Mondays
- Thursday Morning Yoga –
- Chair Yoga-
Looking for Involvement:
- Hammond Historical Museum 315-324-5032.
- Scottish Festival at the Hammond Historical Museum – If anyone wants to be on the committee or help for the day, reply or call 315-528-4742
- Hammond School Alumni Reunion at Bella Brooke Winery – Call Marilyn Hunter at 315-324-5743 for more info or to reserve a seat.