Town Clerk Office
Phone: (315) 324-5321 ext. 11
Fax: (315) 324-5302
PO Box 219,
Hammond, NY 13646
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Lunch: Noon-1:00 pm.
Office is closed all legal holidays.
Collection of Town & County Taxes with installments from January 1st through May 31st.
Accessible Parking Permits available.
It's the law...all dogs over the age of 4 months must be licensed.
- $7.50 spayed/neutered
- $15.50 not spayed/neutered
- Proof of spayed/neutered papers are required for first time dog licenses.
- Current rabies vaccination documentation is required for all dog licenses.
- $40 fee: Two forms of identification are required. One must be a picture I.D. (Driver's License, Military I.D., etc.). The other form of I.D. can be a Social Security Card, Birth Certificate etc.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period to be married after license is issued.
- If Bride/Groom has a prior marriage, Divorce Papers are required.